Where does my clutch safety switch hookup to

Thank you everyone for your help so far. I have tested for continuity on about every wire and they all test good. I test for 12v at the coil connector and nothing. I really want to get this bike running but and stuck as to where I'd go from here. Thank you

It should be simple to test for loss of battery voltage at the ignition coil.
Turn on the key. Measure for voltage at the ignition 10 amp fuse (both ends). Then measure for voltage at the kill switch. From the kill switch power flows to the ignition coil and TCI unit.

If you still have original glass fuses in the stock fuse holder, you need to get rid of those.

Okay, sorry for the late response. I've been busy lately. Anyway I tested for bolts at the ignition fuse on either side and nothing and I made sure I had a good ground

And also what wire would I power? I did the starter delete so I only have kick now but I have a solid red wire that goes to the fuse box, and a red and white, and a blue and white that came from the starter relay hanging. I don't know which one or ones to power

With no starter, forget about the red/white and blue/white wires, that came from the starter relay.
Power comes from the battery on a red wire that then goes to the main 20 amp fuse....................confirmed 12 volts there?
Power flows from main fuse, on another red wire, to the ignition switch.....................confirmed 12 volts there?
Power then flows from the ignition switch on a brown wire .........................confirmed 12 volts on that brown wire?
That same brown wire connects to one side of the ignition fuse. You should see the 12 volts at the ignition fuse if you saw it at the ignition switch.

:agree: just follow the battery +12 til you find where it isn't, the problem is between there and the last place +12 was. a turnsignal or other samllish light bulb is as good a tester as any for this. don't forget the current has to return to the battery through your ground wiring.

Okay, so I got spark now but it still won't fire. The cause of the spark issue was me having wires crossed. I've sprayed carb cleaner in the carbs and the cylinders and checked for compression even though I just rebuilt it and it's fine. Any ideas?

Have you taken the carbs apart to be sure they are clean, especially the pilot jet? While the carbs are on the bench you better check that the float levels are set correctly. You need the choke to work 100% for the engine to start. There is a very small jet in the bottom of the float bowls........................it must be clear to supply fuel to the choke circuit.

The carbs are clean but I will take them apart and order rebuild kits to be sure and let them soak. I will let you know how it turns out. Thank you

Do Not soak them. There are throttle shaft seals and other rubber parts that it will be destroyed if using a carb dip...........Before buying rebuild kits, remove clean and check all the jets for correct size and unless the bike or carbs have done high mileage the jets should be ok to reuse...........High mileage can cause the jets to enlarge.........

Back