Where to get NGK plug boots?

rider119

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I went to every parts store in town and nobody had NGK LB05F plug boots, where can I get some without ordering online or will I just have to? Also, could I just run resistor plugs instead of resistor plug boots?

I run resistor plugs and non-resistor boots and it works just fine. NAPA can order the resistor caps. You'll probably have to have the plugs brought in too, so either way might not be off the shelf, but I got the plugs the day after I asked for them because they were in the local warehouse.

NAPA, autozone, o'rielly's, advance, none of them had or could get them. I'll probably check the Yamaha shop tuesday and go from there. Thanks for the link carbon, I'll probably go that route depending on how it goes at the Yamaha shop.

mikesxs.net should have them and the local auto parts store should have something for you. Like you said, just need some generic resistor boots.

You should be able to get them from most any motorcycle shop, it doesn't have to be Yamaha. Most any shop that works on street bikes, dirt bikes, atv's, snowmobiles, should have them or order them.
Leo

^ yep what Leo said. While the local Honda shop doesn't stock them they will order them in @ $3.17(ea.) + tax prepaid.
If you don't have a shop in town, I am carbon's link, is a good price.
Cheaper than Amazon anyway.

Pretty much any shop that has a parts unlimited catalog can get them for you. Just for future reference for anyone else.

Back