www.kqzyfj.com ?

xjwmx

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Do links go through this now for click revenue? It's blocked by my hosts file, so links don't work anymore :(

www.kqzyfj.com is Commission Junction but this site doesn't use them. None of your links work anymore? Is anyone else having this problem? Have you tired a different computer or different browser? What do you mean your hosts file?

If you go to this thread -
http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10648

Click on my link to the picture of gloves, it goes through kqzyfj.com but it's not in the code I put there. It has to be on your end. If I enter the code directly in the url box, it goes directly to the site.

On a Windows box there's a file named HOSTS that will redirect a domain name. Most people use it to redirect a list of domains to a nonexistent address so they won't work. Mainly to block ads. Mine redirects kqzyfj.com

Last edited:
So it's just the Harbor Freight links then? They must be using Commission Junction for their affiliate program. I use Viglink which is what a lot sites run so you don't have to sign up for a thousand different affiliate programs. They do the work with a script but it must be passing the Commission Junction code through. :shrug:

I think I see Viglink flash for a second - then kqzyfj. Maybe viglink calls kqzyfj when the target is harbor freight or something.

I don't know that it's a problem. I just didn't want all the links to not work for me and I don't think that's going to happen now, and if it does I'll just clear it up in my hosts file. It was just curiosity really.

Well now I'm curious to find out what connection Viglink has with Commission Junction so I'm going to contact them anyway.

Back