xs bobber. . . . . . original???

Thanks "iron inc",will be hitting you up soon.As for your paint scheme "since this is your 5th build the solid colors are probablly out of the question,what do you think about gold flake?
ES

Woooowww... Cool idea.. :thumbsup:
2012-04-26151127.jpg

Somethinglike this but in green

2polar its a 14" rise total 3" risers
Evilside I'm good with helping out out just let me know what you need. This is my 5th build so I have a few stripes (not as many as some others on here)

Perfect thanks!

Thanks jfinger, evil side I've never shot "gold flake" I think I mentions silver flake earlier was I meant silver leaf. I shot a silver flake on a blue tank ,.015 i think, it came out decent but my garage still has "glitter" on the floor haha

Hey Iron_inc, You ever done that carbon fiber paint technique? I saw the boss do some on some side trim inserts for his 65 falcon that looks pretty cool. Thought about doing a stripe on my tank and fender the same way. I'll try to get some pics up of the inserts.
Your bike is looking good man.

I haven't ,I've seen it done and doesn't seem to be too hard just haven't had a customer ask for that. I just ordered a new eclipse airbrush once I get that ill try it the carbon fiber out an post some pics.

Both I cut the stock seat rails out, bent and dropped them an then I bent some tube to place under the seat rail

Thanks , sorry no new pics I'm on a turn around at work( 7/ 12 hour days ) should be in the garage this weekend

Last edited:
Got caught up with a few customer projects but I did manage to squeeze my tins in for some paint still need to have final clear coat and polish.
20130208_184737_zps3a0840e1.jpg

First attempt at gold leaf
20130208_184725_zps7a9117c7.jpg

Thanks bro I had to jump into an ammonia pit to get it out but I was pretty determined after I saw it and got the idea to stick it on my bike

Ya I've seen a few others too but they were all over 100 bucks. A lil time and work and I got a one off for free haha it does look like a mine

Back