Full Custom build for the NYC Javits IMS 2015 show

Speakeasy Motors

custom builder
Reaction score
This is my first post, so bear with me on any errors!
My name is Evan Favaro and I own and operate Speakeasy Motors out of Wallkill, NY. I specialize in custom metal shaping and am particular in XS's and CB's. Below are some pics of a bike I am currently building. The back story....
I just bought a house and buiilt a new shop...I won my class the past 3 years at the NYC progressive international motorcycle show at the Javits center (1st, 2nd, 1st)...they called me this year about 2.5 months ago and invited me back as a featured builder and asked what i was building....i said a shop and a house! They weren't too thrilled, so I decided I had 2.5 months to build a cool bike that will be ready for December 11th of this year...this bike build process will also be published and featured thru J&P cycles...I don't want to give the whole bike away yet till the show, here are some teaser pics
1981 XS650, 750 cc jugs, hardtailed frame with 9" chopped leaf spring front end, 21" front 16" rear, hand shaped split tanks and fender, bevel gear drive throttle, over complicated seat spring setup, stainless exhaust, custom billet see thru valve covers which i will be distributing.
Its being powdercoated/painted now, i will update pics over the next few weeks till the show. Dec. 11

What do you guys think?
Evan-Speakeasy Motors
201-835-6768
www.speakeasymotors.com
instagram @speakeasymotors
www.facebook.com/speakeasymotors

Attachments

• ethel.jpg
    ethel.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 258
  • ethel1.jpg
    ethel1.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 271
  • ethel3.jpg
    ethel3.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 275
  • ethel4.jpg
    ethel4.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 273
  • ethel7.jpg
    ethel7.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 258
  • ethel8.jpg
    ethel8.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 254
  • ethel5.jpg
    ethel5.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 257
  • ethel6.jpg
    ethel6.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 280
  • ethel9.jpg
    ethel9.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 246
  • ethel11.jpg
    ethel11.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 269
Hi Evan and welcome,
no matter the build excellence, yet another Indian-fronted swoopy-tube hardtail?
If the paint turns out as nice as the construction you've a great shot at winning another show.
But just for once I'd like to see a leaf-spring soft tail and a pantograph seat suspension.

I did the NY show back in 2009 and boy did it cost me for the booth. Great show ton's of people. What class were you in and got any pictures from there with bike. Always say I am going back HAHA
Very clean and nice work you remind me of DIZION out in Cally . He has vision and looks like you do too.
Rich:thumbsup:

Just looked at website nice bikes

Back