xs new bobber frame build picks in the uk

got the wheel set up today made the spaces .and the rear brake caliper.

006-21.jpg

004-19.jpg

001-19.jpg

012-14.jpg

Last edited:
made thes bars today .they are ssteel .im going we the scotch bright look on the bike .the brass grips are allso scotch brighte 2

002-24.jpg

003-21.jpg

005-19.jpg

004-20.jpg

no mate i have the flat parts lazer cut ;) the rest i turn them up .

I have to find someone local that can cut my brackets for me. I spent 5 hours the other day cutting out brackets on the band saw and drilling/grinding them. Could have drawn them up in CAD in 10 minutes. Was looking at a plasma CNC but i dont want to deal wih it. Whats it cost you about for a couple of brackets?

Got a place out here justin that just off 30. Im sure you can find someone closer but if not its called fabworks. How's your build coming?

Walker bros...once again top notch. Just wondering why you chose to shift with your right hand? You planning on running a bar mounted clutch still?

Posted via Mobile

not got mutch updates on the build as been ruff as a dogs ass ;D got back on it today and made a new set off bars to try out
014-14.jpg

015-10.jpg

008-20.jpg

010-17.jpg

yeah man. You should get after making some up and selling those bad boys off!

I agree, and the fender mounts, pegs etc.

This is a question out of curiosity not having a dig, Can you clean up the welds on the bars or with that style of fabrication do you have to live with it for join strength???

Lots of little detail, looks awsome. I really like the looks of that rear motor mount too. Very nice work man.

Back