For Sale - xs1 71 650 parts

mynameismudd

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
i have a bunch of parts from a 71 and a 73 tx motor also, everything is for sale,
let me know what your looking and i'll give you a price or make offer
****please note that the tank has issues, holes in bottom half ass patched by PO****
but doesn't leak except for one of the petcocks
NO TITLE on frame, wheels in great shape with great tires too, really rather sell with the tires on

988_8410.jpg

988_8409.jpg

988_8408.jpg

988_8405.jpg

988_8406.jpg

988_8407.jpg

988_8411.jpg

Would you sell the rear wheel and the complete front end? I've got a side project that these would work perfectly on. PM me with details when you get a chance. Thanks.....

JDS1, is in line for the wheels and front end at the moment

evoloner, yes i do, shoot me a pm

54, goldsboro nc, i don't know why it's not up there, i'll fix that

im in terested in the front forks and wheel if you still have them , how much and cost to ship to 98295 washington.

Do you still have the crankcase? I need the set of screws in particular--please let me know if these are available to justinbonsey(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Too bad you're so far away. I'd grab the lot in a second! It looks almost exactly like what I started with a few years ago. Try not to break it up too much, not many left.

i have a guy looking into the trees at the moment, i guess you'd need those too right?
if so i'll let you know for sure in the morning
mudd

Yes the whole front end trees forks wheel. The whole unit. Did you have number on what you wanted if is still there tomorrow?
James

Back