For Sale - xs1 71 650 parts

Please put me in line for the front forks if others fall through, also interested in the front fender and side covers. may also be interested in tank Please contact me with prices for items mentioned. you can contact me here or at nephelim@gmail.com

Thanks

I may also be interested in the seat.

Thanks again

Crap. I don't know how I missed this. Are you parting out the motor in the box? If so please shoot mema PM. I am very interested in a complete top end.

Thanks

hi id like to know if u have the oil cover(just the one that covers the filter) and if so how much?
thanx

hi, how much for the frame shipped to 95035 ca?

i am also interested in the rear shock(if not sold) and the wire harness. i am rebuilding a 72 and im missing a ton of parts.

thank you

Never mind on the frame, but how much are you looking to get out of the forks if they're still available?

Do you ship abroad?

If so, would you send a side stand to Sweden?
Powdercoater lost my sidestand :banghead:, but I can't complain since i got the powder coating (whole frame + som brackets) for free...:shrug:

ok, sorry my internet has been down for some time now, so here's whats gone

the frame, the wheels, fenders, frontend, the tank ( but i have the cap)

do have, signals, cables, motor 73' ( top end disassembled ) rather not part out
i'll get some pics of all the parts i have left tomorrow, i'm sure i;m forgetting things
thanks a million
mudd

I'm interested in the gas cap, side covers, and turn signals. PM on the way.

Back