XS650.com T-shirts and Hoodies???

Ill take whatever. I like anything. Work shirts are good .Ive got a shit ton of Hoodies already. Long sleeve tee's are always welcome in a cold shop or garage. easy to work in.
Big logo on back, and a small one in front somewhere. Ill lbuy whatever!!!

I also think it could look good to have the Yamaha tuning fork logo on the left side of the XS650 logo. Why don't ask to Yamaha if they permit us to use their logo ? I'm sure they would agreed. Maybe they will say yes, who knows ? It costs nothing to send them an email and the worst answer you can get, it's a "no".

I have... Both with phone calls and emails regarding this site and another one. I got pushed through to their legal department and each time I received the answer "do not use our logo on your site or Yamaha trademarks in the domain name". Model numbers and model designations (that are not words themselves) are seemingly okay for the domain name since they are usually not considered trademarks. Considering how strict they are about not using their logo on a website, I highly highly doubt they would allow it on apparel. We'd probably have to enter into some kind of licensing agreement with Yamaha to use the tuning fork logo on our shirts.

I understand Travis. I didn't think they could be so strict about it, especially for people like us who like their bikes. Anyway, it will look very cool even if you can't put the Yamaha logo on t-shirt.

What do you think about the small front logo in the center for the t-shirt ?

One thing for sure, I'm in for t-shirt, short sleeve work shirt and stickers.

72XS2, I think the logo would be better of the left side of the chest with a big one on the back. I could probably do a couple of t-shirts with the logo centered on the front.

I really like the idea of have an engine on the back kind of like what gary posted on page two.

I also like the picture that Gary suggested. It would look cool. If you could have t-shirt with the front logo centered, I would like it but don't do extra work just for me. I will take it with the design that you will do.

72XS2, I think the logo would be better of the left side of the chest with a big one on the back. I could probably do a couple of t-shirts with the logo centered on the front.

I really like the idea of have an engine on the back kind of like what gary posted on page two.

couple of random ideas here. I think if you get the logos sorted out there are companies that will imprint your logo and ship on their apparel, XS650 gets a cut people order what ever they want and no investment in "inventory" with wrong size wrong color shipping yada yada yada problems. I think I will attempt artwork of an engine graphic. I have a couple of loose engines so I can work from a posed photo.

I own a screen printing company and will print the shirts and ship them. I sent you a pm Travis.

I own a screen printing company and will print the shirts and ship them. I sent you a pm Travis.
Would it be possible to purchase our own gear, send it to you, get it screenprinted and shipped back? Obviously paying the necessary fees. Then everyone can get whatever shirt, hoodie they wanted.

Lets just say that you go out and buy a shirt at retail price (10.00), ship it to me (6.00), I print them (6.00 just an estimate) then I ship them back (6.00). Wouldn't it be a lot easier just to buy a shirt for say 20-25 dollars shipped?

I already have the art work done. Travis just give me the green light and I'll burn the screens and print some up. Haettenschweiler I'm guessing? I'm not gonna print anything until I get permission. Not tryin to step on any toes here.

Ok first draft, engine art, royalty free from a photo by double T Thanks DT.
Whaddyah think?

engine drawing 002 (800x645).jpg

Brew what does and doesn't work for screen printing something like this?

Last edited:
Yeah just a quicky but I was thinking along that style so that you can tell it's a pencil drawing?

When it comes to hand drawings don't get to crazy with small details. Use black ink and something fine tipped like a really small sharpie. The detail with pen or pencil tends to get lost when you scan it in. Drawing looks good ggg!

Back