For Sale - XS650 PARTS TABLE LAMPS Re-Cycle-D

bobber33

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
After i moved to the new shop i realized i had box's of old parts that may just end up in the scrap pile...
After making a lamp for a friends birthday gift i decided to make a few more and offer them to the XS crowd.
Most of these were left over parts from my old bobber projects, and i think some came from the 82 cafe.
This is just the first run, and i will be working on some other items as time permits between builds.

here they are, hope you enjoy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/custombuiltcool

Thanks everyone.
Also... I know i'm not the first to do something like this. After i made these i found some similar ones out there... (some poorly built too) so hopefully these are cooler than the rest at least :D

Here is a little video i put together while i was messin around with the first couple of ideas...
if anyones interested

LOVE this idea! Mate you seriously and creatively Rock! A mate of my dads made him a sick clock from some ol Mack truck parts and the ol boy loves that shit... Art plus creatively useful objects that just happen to look cool as fuck.. yeah thats what Im talkin about! May not be 100% completely unique but seriously, who gives a rats schpincter.. Cool Iz Cool..

... Robbo ... 2 x Thumbz up!

All of these are great! Unfortunately the boss shot down all of them for the apartment:(

Back