xs650 trackmaster street project

it was barely hangin on as it was. there was no stickiness left to it. i peeled it off and put it away i didnt wanna mess it up by accident when polishing the frame. im takin pics as i go so i think ill just make a scrap book and put it in there. u can see the shiny ass spot where the sticker was. dont think i have the patience to try and polish it all back to that lol.

kinda likin it the way it is now looks like ceramic coating

oh and i didnt forget about wieghing it just havent done it yet.

I'd set it up like this seat wise-
BOBSTRUMPY1.jpg

thats the exact setup it came with except with a plastic fender. its deff growin on me especially with a chrome fender. and thats the tank i wanna use, been tryin to find one but no luck so far.

the tails look really good, i like omars tt. but everybody runs like that and not like this one.

i like the way that triumph looks.

yeh i can find those ones for the wide backbone frame. i want one for the narrow frame so theres not a gap on either side of the backbone with the tank on, omars makes one but they took off the center rib and moved the cap to the center. and i like the rib in the center of the tank. if i cant find one i'll prob end up getting omars but its my last choice.

Put it on the track and race it or let someone race it. That thing was made to do one thing, turn left and start sliding. I have a Staracer yamaha 750 that I race and believe me, the harder & faster you ride it the easier they are to ride. You have a Gem there with racing history and there is a lot of vintage racing going on out there, now go have some fun and make Cliff Guilds & Gary Nixon Proud.........:thumbsup:

bt24

I will try and up load some pics but having some trouble doing that.

Attachments

• IMG0005-L.jpg
    IMG0005-L.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 224566_1824530506936_1650458113_1459651_7809985_n.jpg
    224566_1824530506936_1650458113_1459651_7809985_n.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 198
  • 0420012233.jpg
    0420012233.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 0423011439.jpg
    0423011439.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 181
  • NMDA-Vern-Johnson-Memorial-L.jpg
    NMDA-Vern-Johnson-Memorial-L.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 188
Just enjoy it, and have fun, Shine it,Race it, or just look at it. Its a great project and it's cool whatever you do with it. Love it!!!!

just what i was told it was. we'll find out when i pull the jugs off.

just had my day made when i got home. my uncle called me up the other day and said he dug threw his tank collection and he had some for me to look at. i didnt have a chance to go look at them so my dad brought them home since he lives next door and the one tank is a trackmaster replica lol so i have a tank now.

got a motor too just waitin for them to pull it 200 bucks which is the cheapest i could find around here right now. im gona gut it and use the cases for mockup and put the original motor together for the bike

got the forks and tree's back last week from getting them straightend. need to blast and paint the trees then i can put the front end on. the biggest hold up is i still need a motor im waiting for this one place to pull one but they are slower then hell. plus working 2 jobs and 2 kids slows me down a bit lol. when i get the front end on ill take some pics for yah.

well i've made some progress lol life got in the way like it always does so got a bit sidetracked. but bike is now in the living room so i can work on it and not freeze my butt off. front end is on finally going to try and fit a norton front wheel with a tls brake so i can somewhat stop. ive got it sitting on there now need to take some measurements so i can make some spacers and then a brake stay. got a new chrome rear fender to cut up for the bike but waitin on my dad to paint the shocks so i can get the rear of the bike together.

the great part is all these parts are coming out of my uncles collection so my cost is still pretty low, i really need to take some pics of it oneday but imagine a 50x100 building full of nothing but mostly british bike stuff with some other brands mixed in.

well i've made some progress lol life got in the way like it always does so got a bit sidetracked. but bike is now in the living room so i can work on it and not freeze my butt off. front end is on finally going to try and fit a norton front wheel with a tls brake so i can somewhat stop. ive got it sitting on there now need to take some measurements so i can make some spacers and then a brake stay. got a new chrome rear fender to cut up for the bike but waitin on my dad to paint the shocks so i can get the rear of the bike together.

the great part is all these parts are coming out of my uncles collection so my cost is still pretty low, i really need to take some pics of it oneday but imagine a 50x100 building full of nothing but mostly british bike stuff with some other brands mixed in.

Many of us would love to see those pics.

alright finally said screw it and took some pics with my cell tonight. workin on puttin on the rear fender and my uncle brought over the norton tls beake so i can start taking some measurments to get it all set up.

front end on and norton front wheel
downsized_1203112015-Copy.jpg

rear fender stay stuck on so i can see where to cut the fender
downsized_1203112014a.jpg

Back