xs650 uk site??

londoncabby

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
has anyone on here registered for the xs650 uk site (customxs650.com) It's a smaller site than this but as I'm in the uk it could be a good source for spares,the trouble is when I fill in the registration form and press submit it comes back saying I havn't answered the verification question :confused:it's driving me mad has anyone else had this problem?

there has been problems registering on the site at times and you nearly always need to refresh the page twice to get into the site otherwise you just get a blank page.

This is a message from customxs650
"just to let you guys know that ive put an add on to the website that means that people need to authenticate themselves through their email after I have approved them...

if your trying to apply to join and I reject you - send me an email and I'll keep an eye out for your application.

Try emailing the site owner TC apparently there is an email authentication process
if you have any further problems pm me and I'll try sort it directly with TC
BR's Johnny

Last edited:
hi guys - sorry about that - been problems on the back end - i think its sorted now... i thought i had sorted it a few weeks ago - but done some reading up from other forum people and seems to have been a common problem.

ive changed the question up as having "2" as an answer is an issue now..:confused:

the secret password is now 650

due to a horrendous amount of spam that email above has now been changed - i'm using my work email tom at 4railconsulting dot com

hi guys - sorry about that - been problems on the back end - i think its sorted now... i thought i had sorted it a few weeks ago - but done some reading up from other forum people and seems to have been a common problem.

ive changed the question up as having "2" as an answer is an issue now..:confused:

the secret password is now 650

due to a horrendous amount of spam that email above has now been changed - i'm using my work email tom at 4railconsulting dot com

hi, thanks for replying looks like I'm a new member of customxs650.com:)

hi, thanks for replying looks like I'm a new member of customxs650.com:)

yeah .....well you're not wanted so clear off :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry cabby its my cockney humour . Welcome aboard sunshine.:thumbsup:

Seems to be down again this past few days. I can do an "is it down?" request on it, which tells me there's some form of life there, but all that's doing is pinging the site and getting the index page, so it's not totally dead, just resting.

unfortunately the site has closed down permanently .
The former site owner is willing to provide the site domain free of charge to anyone that would be interested in running a UK XS650 forum under that domain name.

Its a great shame that the plug was pulled without even a days notice to former members to give them an opportunity to download and backup their project blogs images and technical contributions. its a huge loss .:mad:

Anyway if anyone is interested in getting a UK XS650 forum site up and running again I'd be keen contribute and help in any way that I can. I just do not have enough time or expertise to do it all by myself..

My feeling is that it would be much better to ask Travis if we could perhaps have a seperate UK board on this forum . What do we all think ?

Good idea. Just a part for general jibberjabber or meet ups etc? Theirs one on the Cx forum works pretty well..

are we talking H**** CX spit spit :D

Yes I agree a UK board would be an excellent idea.
As you say we can chat about UK based rallies, boot sales, events, meets etc and also list UK spares and parts to swop or buy etc
I think there are enough of us Limeys to make it worthwhile especially if we pick up a few of the now defunct Customxs650 members :thumbsup:

Back