Votes: 65 32.7%
  • alfredo

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And we have a winner!

r1.jpg

Bobber 33 takes the prize!

That was great first contest, here's to many more. Next month's contest will open in a few days and Bobber33s entry will be featured on the XS650 home page for at least the next month. Thanks to all who participated in any way! We will also have a thread or album featuring all of the Winners of XSOTM.

I wuz thinkin' the "Oceania voting bloc" was going to get it done for rude....:laugh:
We will try "type specific" contests in the future. Like bobber chopper only, stocker only, nominations, but i am thinking wide open contests for a while yet. Not least because we would have to figure out just what is/isn't a bobber, stocker, tracker etc....

I wuz thinkin' the "Oceania voting bloc" was going to get it done for rude....:laugh:
We will try "type specific" contests in the future. Like bobber chopper only, stocker only, nominations, but i am thinking wide open contests for a while yet. Not least because we would have to figure out just what is/isn't a bobber, stocker, tracker etc....

i agree- keep it simple, low key and fun.

What could be better than having our first baby - Its a girl!!! AND winning xsotm on the same day!!!
thanks for all the votes everybody. Much appreciated!

Thanks again to everyone for the votes and all the congrats on the baby!
I FINALLY got 2 seconds to myself so thought I'd share the newest "chappell custom"
maya.jpg

Back