Y'all see this?

Dorzok

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait 'til he actually builds it.

cb48_rz.jpg

rear sets would seem more comfy and the kicker arm is interesting...would that even work?

You know, that's exactly what I was thinking...

I like it. My only real criticism... other than the fact that it's an essentially unrideable concept piece, is that the style lends itself more to a leafer, or a girder than the springer.

You know, that's exactly what I was thinking...

I like it. My only real criticism... other than the fact that it's an essentially unrideable concept piece, is that the style lends itself more to a leafer, or a girder than the springer.

Agree

Kicker makes no sense unless they plan in "kicking" straight back, and an Indian Style Girder with Manual friction adjustment would be kickass...

Like I said, it's not a rideable design. The bars are too far forward and would you really want to hold those bars at that angle for any length of time?

With that kind of length the tank would hold at least as much as a peanut tank. You would need 4 bungs in the tank.

It's as rideable as the shiite the rest of y'all make and it won't buck you off like some home brewed mono shock fag bike. And it's prettier than yours. Put some '81 buckhorn bars on that bitch and I'll drag any one of ya....

He's no cad poser, he builds what he designs. Check out his website and build blogs-his BMW is one of my favorite motorcycles. There's a lot to be learned from his build logs.

It at least looks like it could be ridden, which can't be said for a lot of customs. It has nice lines and proportions, to me, and doesn't appear to have come from space or a Mad Max movie. :)

John

It's as rideable as the shiite the rest of y'all make and it won't buck you off like some home brewed mono shock fag bike. And it's prettier than yours. Put some '81 buckhorn bars on that bitch and I'll drag any one of ya....

Your passive-aggressive is showing. Bitter much? :laughing:

Back