Y'all see this?

It's an astounding photoshop too. Must be a mc design package or something?

cb48_la6.jpg

a lot of that just doesn't look feasible but I do like the exhaust and the rear brake rotor built into the sprocket
Well, since there is no front brake......and the first time you apply the rear brake it doesn't work because the chain lube has coated the pads of that innovative design..... might be the last ride........I do like the pipes, though!

Well, since there is no front brake......and the first time you apply the rear brake it doesn't work because the chain lube has coated the pads of that innovative design..... might be the last ride........I do like the pipes, though!

Yeah, the infamous "Sprotor" has the same issue. Show only for the most part, function = not so good...

why would you put chain lube on it?

You literally have to be a gorilla to have proper riding posture oh this deathtrap. I get a back cramp just looking at it...maybe it's all the shoveling.

Sure is pretty though.....the engine that is.

I just wipe the surface of my x-ring chains occasionally. I don't ride in crappy conditions, and you can't get lube into the rollers-just keep the outside looking fresh. I never have any chain goop on my wheel, frame etc, and they last a long time.

The sprotors are used on a lot of bikes, and any lube would sling out. I've never had one, though.

The bike doesn't really invite thoughts of a long ride, but its more rideable than a lot of customs. It looks more rideable than quite a few we've seen here for that matter. :) I like the looks/lines, and the detail is great. A lot to look at there.

The muffler is a modern version of a "Brooklands Can" You can google that-a lot of cool pictures, and its neat to have a little history reference on the bike I think.

John

I would love to have this on display in my shop, a work of art! Would I want to ride it? I'm with everyone else on that one, but art it is. Personaly I think it would look better with a vintage v-twin to fill the frame better but that is just my taste, I still like it :thumbsup:

Back