Yo JDizon

Yup that's sick! I ended up buying a 15 dollar mask at eBay lol! Eventually may splurge and get that one.

full

The only thing I found remotely close in my search the past couple months were paintball masks. I wish I had an Asian contact to get the really cool ones.

The only thing I found remotely close in my search the past couple months were paintball masks. I wish I had an Asian contact to get the really cool ones.

Yeah all the cool helmets are sold back east. I think some shops are starting to sell TT&CO helmets. Do a search.

Also do a search for moto x mask and you'll see a bunch. I think mine was made by emgo. Really cheap tho.

Think that mask on the bell would help in any way in the event of a crash? I can't imagine it'd do much for impact...would help for skidding I guess but if you're skidding on your face you probably have bigger problems lol.

I haven't looked at all the links but I have seen adds for masks made from what loks like diamond plate aluminum. Seem kinda heavy.
Leo

I saw the diamond plate ones too. I'd say they are the most durable. I wouldn't want anything with a fairly sharp edge around my face and throat in an accident though.

And yes, they look kinda heavy.

Back