Your favorite xmas gift?

angus67

Welder's penetrate deeper!!
Reaction score
So its been a couple days.............all the traveling should be done.
So, what was your favorite gift you received for the holidays?

Mine, first and foremost, was my wife and her mother got along for the big day. There is always some sort of drama going on there. Especially on mother's turf. But it was a really nice day. we kept the visit short, 3 hours, we had devided the visits between my parents, her mom, and my real mom into three hour visits.

NOW FOR MY MY GIFTS!!

I got this really cool clamping tool from my dad, heres a link.

http://www.akcooltools.com/clamptite.html

Makes sweet looking clamps with stainless wire, or just about any wire that the tool can handle, just depends on how strong you want the clamp to be. When it clamps, it squeezes the entire circumference of the tube, or whatever. Dosnt leave razor sharp tails like a hose clamp does.

Im more exited to use it on my xs650 chopper to secure my header wrap.

What did you all get?

ive had ick since last Friday. I went shopping on the 21st. that was possibly the worst day of my life this year.

I got what I asked for.....Nothing!

got a nice long wallet, a smaller wallet just for cards for when the big wallet just wont work and i nice leather tray to throw all the stuff from my pockets in when i get home, all made by anvil. couldnt be happier. love the hand made quality goods.

My nicest gift was having my parents with me again this year. Both are cancer survivors. Nothing can beat that. :D

Peace & quiet - My wifes taken herself & the kids to her parents in Norfolk til New Years Eve....

..That makes four of us..:wink2:

And Raty -
My nicest gift was having my parents with me again this year. Both are cancer survivors. Nothing can beat that.
Thats a nice one.:thumbsup:

I got to spend Christmas a home for a change, not at the out-laws! I was also allowed to tinker a bit in the shed too! We didn't do presents this time as our gift to each other is a nice holiday next year!

Unfortunately I was dragged down to Kent to the out-laws on Boxing day, spent three hours on the M25 motorway!! What fun whoo

Last edited:
I got a very peculiar sequence of events that has to be more than coincidence, as usual.

My better half got me a cool lowbrow t shirt, on the front is a small #1 with a rising sun inside the number and on the back is a cool cut away of a xs motor.

My nicest gift was having my parents with me again this year. Both are cancer survivors. Nothing can beat that. :D

That is very cool! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I did get this today from my best Friend Gremlin Bell
full

Back