A tribute to Mailman and his colleagues the world over!

MaxPete

Lucille, Betty, Demi, Gretel & Big Sue money pits.
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
As you may know, one of the most genial members of this august forum is Mailman - our very own denizen of the desert who lives near Phoenix Arizona. I have met him and he is every bit as nice in-person as he is on the forum.

Mailman’s skills as a bike restorer are legendary, as is the cleanliness of his garage. His online name comes from his long career with the US Postal Service and so when today’s episode of the History Guy appeared on YouTube, I simply had to post it here as a tribute to our good friend and colleague. So, watch and enjoy this tribute to our very own Mr. Zip!

Keep those cards and letters comin’!

Pete

Last edited:
A friend wants to give up being a postman to become a comedian, but his delivery is awful.

Another friend got a job as a postman. On his first day, he was handed a letter. He looked at it, and thought “this isn’t for me”.

Delighted that the postman finally delivered the book I ordered, “How to make your own watch”. It’s about time.

Attachments

• groan.jpg
    groan.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 98
As you may know, one of the most genial members of this august forum is Mailman - our very own denizen of the desert who lives near Phoenix Arizona. His online name comes from his long career with the US Postal Service.

Thanks for the kind words Pete! Yeah it seems like I was there forever, I have no idea how many horses I went through. :laugh2:
6E7CD771-E6DF-42A7-8BFD-627C970D4929.jpeg

Back