any body fitted new boyer .....

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys,,, i,m in a country hick town in australia called kaniva,, and its a 220k trip if i want something urgent or i,m thinking i need it ,,, has anybody fitted a new boyer ignition are they easy to fit,,,as i struggle with electrical,, although i really try to work it out as there is absolutely nobody in my town or nearby towns,i got a price in australia for the boyer ,,but it was very much matter of fact if your,ve got brains have a good day... any help would be greatly appreciated regards oldbiker

Yep have fitted Boyer and no dramas works well.Just follow the easy to read guide and you should be right mate.

Oldbiker, Boyer makes the instructions for all of its ignitions available on its web site, so you can preview the installation and see exactly what's involved. Go to www.boyerbransden.com . The Boyer system likes strong, clean power, so while you're wiring, consider drawing your ignition power straight from the battery via a relay, using switched power in the existing harness only to trigger the relay: details at www.wiredgeorge.com .

Back