I never introduced myself !

LilMoney

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
How rude of me....

Jr Dinero
Retired US Army 13 Bravo, Master Sergeant
Father of 1 Boy ( anyday now we are gonna add a little girl ! )
Husband to Diane, Who I call the BOSS.
I play with Modern BMW Motorcycles 06 to 12 for a living ( yes I suck at the old stuff! But that is why we have winter offseason for. ) I love my Guns and my KTM 625 SMC till I got the XS bug. Now the SMC is no more, Time to move on .

Cheers !
Jr

Last edited:
Welcome to the site Jr,

I had no idea there were hills in Ill. Thought it was all flat there.

Good job on sticking it out for 20 years in the Army. I got sick of the military (Marines) after 4 years. I couldn't take the day-to-day BS.

Welcome, from one Retiree(USAF) to another. Have some fun. Share what you know. Get some ideas. Learn something new. I had a '60 R-69 w/ Ural sidecar and a '82 R-100RS Beemers in my past. Great rides.

WELCOME JR Good things always happen when a baby is born, a girl. Thats great they are so mutch fun to to raise and watch grow :) Lots of proud girl fathers here and now I have Twin girls a grandfather. Thank you for your service ! Good things are starting to happen for you already lots of people here to help you with your XS. :cheers:

Confess I was a non-hacker, didn't stay in the military. However I respect those who, like yourself, chose to stay and serve.
Welcome.

We used to live in Mt. Prospect, IL just off Wolf Rd.

Is the IL State Patrol cruiser with-seated-manikin behind the wheel still parked around there on the Lake County line?
Lead foots used to almost do a four wheel lockup when they spotted him, err, it, sitting off the shoulder under a big shade tree.

Back