just what i dont need

inxs

xx
Reaction score
- have a shit load of work at the moment with tight deadlines...got a call from the kindergarten this morning, come get your son, 3.5yo, hes hurt himself playing with the bigger boys and wont let us look, picked him up, doctor, x rays, broken collar bone-poor little bugger doesnt know whats hit him, very sensitive but shamelessly using it to get attention...finishing carneval as a one armed pirate :D

- hes cool, but doesnt want to go to sleep as it hurts getting back up...fell asleep at 22.00 last night on my knee, all attempts to get up and put him to bed proved fruitless...i think im going soft in my old age

Naw, not soft, just compassionate. Poor little guy hurt's and daddy is comforting for him. Feel's safe. That's what I miss, my dad was allway's the source for strength, and felt safe with him when I was a boy. Of course, later on he scared the shit out of me. Boy, could he get mad! Still, would have liked more time with him. In the last 8 years, we became friend's, and were closer than ever.
Ahh, the moment's that are your's to keep forever. Nice. You old softy!! Hee hee.:D:D:thumbsup::)

- well ive seen 50 come and go, now im the principle home care giver...both my smallest 3.5 and 2.5 get a lot of me as im home almost all the time...its kind of wierd being able to say i saw them take their first steps, saw their first teeth come through, fed them their first solid food etc...in truth its the best job ive ever had, and the most rewarding :smoke:-although pretty stressful sometimes too

Start kind of late did you inxs? I don't know if I could do it again , I'm 49. I have a girl, 22, in her third year of college and my son, 18, will graduate high school this year.

- well, yesno, i started early and got married late, have a teenaged granddaughter too :yikes:
- was walking through the city today trying to wear the one armed pirate down, fat chance, every now and then though he gets reminded that all is not well - amazing how fast hes healing :thumbsup:

Back