made a very tiny mistake when riding ,,,

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys well i live in a tiny wimmera town on the western highway ,,its only short length of the highway... and i was just cruising into town from a quick spin 20k trip when i got stuck behind a council big tractor with a slasher on the rear clearly he had slashed grass. and the slasher was up and angled about a metre blowing grass cuttings all over the place and he was only doing 10-15k an hr .. so the next corner i pulled it back to 2nd and flew down the service road towards my corner to turn left at .... when suddenly the corner was there alot fASTER than i had planned .. everything worked out O.K. but i did learn not tooooo rush and just plod around and i,ll live longer ,,,, a rude awakening ... regards oldbiker

First I thought the slasher had cut your head off, then I thought you slid on the cut grass. Glad you made it.

I scared a car today. Must have come up too quickly at a stop sign and scared the person driving the car on the main road in front of me. Got a nice long horn blow. No danger, but woke him up from texting I bet. I came up to the stop sign quickly and stopped abruptly and he thought I was gonna keep on going. He didn't slam his brakes on and swerve to his left, which is scary though.

Back