Not for easily offended joke

Q Tip

mad bomber
Reaction score
ok this is a joke.

A black, a Hispanic, and a Caucasian from the South were walking down the beach. The black stubbed his toe on some bottle looking thing and picked it up and dusted it off.

Wonder of wonders it was a magic lamp. A genie popped out and said," i'm the genie of the lamp, i can grant you three wishes but only three. Since you my person of african extraction friend found me, you may wish first."

The black guy says," I wish for a fleet of ships to carry my peoples back to our homeland, AFRICA!"

The genie is like whatever, ok, done, and ships appear from one end of the horizon to the other.

Then he turns to the hispanic and asks him for his wish. the Hispanic says," I wish for
enough Chebby pickup trucks to carry all my people back to our homeland, MEXICO!"

The genie grants that one too and sure enough the entire beach as far as one can see is wrapped up with brand new Chevy HD's.

Then he asks the southern caucasian mountain dweller for his wish. The guy looks around, and all the blacks are sailing off for africa. All the Hispanics are driving south for Mexico.

He says, " Damn, just give me a bud light, it don't get no better than this!"

Or wished for a '75 XS650 Standard....

He could have had a big screen TV with 24 hr NASCAR but just chose a beer....

Back