Make Offer - Vintage Helmets Metal Flake 3/4 & Full Face

Jerm

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Let me know if something interests you. I will take detailed images of the one you are interested in and send them via email or PM. They are old helmets and are being offered as found. Crumbling liners, interesting smells, rubs, etc. Bell MOTO3 is pretty nice inside and out. Captain America helmet is probably a L or XL, but it has no padding or liner on the interior. Just a shell. Red and Black full faces are Large. RW&B Metal flake and Pink Black and Silver metal flake are Small. Maroon metal flake with black and gold accents along with lace flowers is a Large. It is super clean and seems to be NOS. Liner appears unused, but it crumbly. Sizes are just a guess. Most are not marked. I can provide measurements and comparison pictures to help you make an informed decision. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Interested in the red full face and the Maroon/blk/gld 3/4 helmet. If you could send more pics of these to my email rsxs04 at yahoo dot com

Also if you could let me know how much you are asking for these.

All PMs and posts have been replied to. I will probably start moving these things tomorrow. Thanks for all of the interest. Next stop is the bay.

I have a luggage rack with the adjustable sissy bar. It's not pristine but maybe we can work out a trade for a helmet? I'll get some pics together.

Hey jerm, we were PM'ing back and forth a while ago about the Captain America helmet. If you still got it, I still want it.

Is the flower printed red/black/gold one still available and could you give size ?

and how much for the predator cloaking helmet ?
7122040323_3ac4d902dc.jpg

id say that the two flake helmets on the right in the left hand image are smalls. None have tags....

Back