Trade - WTT For Running XS650

waycoolsportster

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanting to trade for running XS650..here's what I got: '81 XS650, currently not running but 95% complete. The "story" on this bike from the seller is that he rebuilt the motor, ran out of money and left it sitting..I could tell by the plugs that the bike had never been started so the actual condition of the engine is unknown. I have had it running but not for long and not real well...email for more details. I also have a '78 frame, most of a disassembled motor and a shitload of various parts for it. BOTH bikes have clear Indiana titles. I also have a peanut tank from an '06 Sportster as well as a solid wheel from an '06 Sportster.....I am good at making bikes pretty but I am not a mechanic. I want to trade for a RUNNING XS650 with a clean title...would also consider a 400. I think someone that knows what they're doing could get the '81 running pretty easily but I ain't promising. I am located in Terre Haute, IN...I don't have a truck so if you want to do some trading and can deliver here I will help out with your gas money. :et me know what you have!

Back