Wanted - XS650's and Vintage Motorcycles!!

Justjuan78

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Didnt exactly know where to post this but I wanted the XS community to know about this event. If you are anywhere in Florida it's a must attend!! Given that I am part of the Old Soul Crew and that we have and are working on several XS650's I wanted to see if the community could come out and support. Our good friends and crew from Dime City Cycles will be down with a bunch of their bikes and friends to support.

Im talking about Old Soul Young Bloods 1st Annual Wynwood Vintage Motorcycle Festival that's what! A place for the like minded to get together and share the passion of Everything Vintage and rusty in the art filled neighborhood of Wynwood in Miami, Fl. From motorcycles to mopeds and everything in between. Bring it out and line the streets. It's our time to show the world what South Florida brings to the table. Registration is free for Vintage Motorcycles but is filling up quick (So get on it). You will be Entertained throughout the day with 3 different bands, pin-up pageant, music, art, and the nonstop chatter about machines that are and once were. Event will be held at the New Wynwood Parc 75 NW 24 st, Miami, Fl 33127 11am-1am

Oldsoulyb.com
Http://Facebook.com/Oldsoul-Youngblood
Instagram OldSoulYoungBlood

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 125
Back