For Sale - Yamaha SX650 Street Tracker for sale

I bought it from the original builder (from Montana ) for $7k on Ebay. It had 87 miles since the build. I brought it home , started it, rode it around the block and decided to rephase the motor and bought a Powerdynamo (now Vape) complete PMA, (Permanent Magnet Alternator) ignition system after finding HughsHandbuilt on a forum. I pulled the engine, sent the crank and a stock cam to Hugh for the rephase, and had a local shop put it back together with the PMA and rephased crank and cam. I then decided to rewire it completely as the wiring was a mess. I put in all new wiring, switches and labeled everything. I then rejetted it for my 4750' elevation. the tank was not sealed correctly, so I coated it and got some on the tank and sanded that off and used a single stage paint just to check for leaks. I've decided that if I keep it, I'm going to go to an Omar's glass 3 gallon tank and change the entire paint scheme. Around here, that's gonna cost some bucks and more time. The bike runs great. I've reduced the price because frankly, I've got another huge project that I'm more interested in. I know the bike is greatly underpriced but my loss your gain. Call me if interested 307-670-1229 - Rich

Back