For Sale - 1971 xs1b xs650 rare

evoloner

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to sell my XS1B 1971. I am asking $3000 OBO. I have custom bars, after market 70s style seat, custom tank pinstripping, K&N air filters (originals in a box), on rebuilt (original) and re-jetted, tuned carbs, running in great condition. I have had this piece of art for about 3 years and have been doing all the work either my self, or with a little help from friends!
I have fallen in need of the money, other wise I would keep it forever! Between medical bills and family problems its time to give it a home that can pay more attention than I am able to give at this time. My sad, sad, lose is somebodies rare chance at a come up. (can you tel I really dont want to let her go?) (Some pictures are in my album 71 on profile. I dont know how to post them in ad, sorry) I can email or text, or what ever if any one is interested. Its the bike in my profile picture.
Oh yeah I am in Reno, Nevada.

Last edited:
Here's one of your album pictures:

full

Asking 2500$ or best, we had an emergancy come up and need the money for a surgery. ANY Reasonable offer considered. Thank you.
whino1953, The air boxes could be for sale, ill dig them up and get a couple off pictures for you.

hey i just sold one a 71 xs1b on ebay i had it listed on here sadly it only broughy 1785 no reserve

would you consider larting it out? id be very inyerested in the front wheel/brake assymbly

Back