For Sale - 1972 XS2 - no title, motor locked up

Focusinprogress

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I obtained this from an estate with hopes of restoring but I cannot seem to find the time or money this bike deserves. I had planned to go the vermont route for registration on it so I wasn't personally worried about paperwork. It's missing the seat, the throttle tube assembly, and the front brake master appears to have the brake sensor switch busted off. Tank isn't perfect inside but it isn't massively rusty either. I know this is worth a whole bunch parted out, but I really hope someone saves it. Now that I've listed it I'm going to put some ATF in the cylinders and a hot plate underneath it to see if I can free it up since that doesn't cost me anything and maybe that makes it more likely to get restored.

oh I have the tank badges but they've yellowed a bit. The exhaust doesn't have any rot holes at all. front left signal housing is cracked. front fender is a bit twisted but no creases and I believe can be straightened, looks worse in the pics than the fender actually is in person. Engine number matches frame number.

I'm located in buffalo, NY.

You can reach me easiest by email at nick.edsell@gmail

I'm asking $700 or best offer.

01212_1N0pxr2C0Rg_1200x900.jpg

00505_lJkg59LEXTl_1200x900.jpg

00k0k_kaeeevP2Sh3_1200x900.jpg

00202_31GgxCFn0JN_1200x900.jpg

00k0k_lRDIfYbAte4_1200x900.jpg

00E0E_frTHJ38AAhu_1200x900.jpg

no BS price of $500 firm. I've tracked down a motorcycle salvage yard in arizona with a good seat, headlight, and front fender for it, can share that info with a buyer after purchase is made.

no BS price of $500 firm. I've tracked down a motorcycle salvage yard in arizona with a good seat, headlight, and front fender for it, can share that info with a buyer after purchase is made.
Sir. Do you still have the bike for sale. I could not see the pictures. Please let me know. Thanks.

Back