Wanted - 1975 34mm Extended forks. 2, 4, or 6, overs

paullelujah

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm looking to get my hands on some extended fork tubes. I will pay cash or I can trade for my stock tubes, or we could swap the entire front ends if you want my lowered set. I also have a 16" rear 83 wheel i could trade.

I have a set that came on my bike. they are either 4 or 6 over. 'm new to the xs650 so I have no idea how to check. the previous owner just told me they were 4 or 6 over and were there when he bought it from the original owner from 1974. They are 34mm and were on a 1974 model. text me! 224-430-9276

I have a set of 34mm tubes off a 75 clean should be 7or 8 over. In desperate need of stock lenght tubes. Even if you take the ither guys over tubes id be interested in your old ones.

I have a set of 34mm tubes off a 75 clean should be 7or 8 over. In desperate need of stock lenght tubes. Even if you take the ither guys over tubes id be interested in your old ones.

Hey I did take the ones from Crdizzle but he did not need mine so I would still trade you for the 8 over or just sell you my stocks. You should know first that I may not be able to send the tubes out until next week, and maybe not till the week after. My bike is over an hour away and I dont know when I will get down there to pull the forks apart.

Back