Make Offer - 1980 Forks, Headlight, Fenders, Front Wheel, Front Brake

650rmw

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Everything in pictures is for sale and came off of my 1980 XS650 special that im converting to a street tracker, bike had only 3650miles. All parts are in good working and cosmetic condition with no known damage. Wheel is a little bit dirty when pictures were taken.

Give me a decent offer and well get a deal made. Buyer pays for shipping on all parts.

Front Brake set Up - SOLD

Front mag 19" wheel with a near new Kenda K761 Dual Sport Rear Tire(price of tire $57) (200miles) it is a rear tire that is mounted in opposite direction for use on front wheel. Comes with good rotor and axle bolt/spacers.
full

full

full

full

Front forks with upper and lower triple trees - SOLD

Headlight good condition, just needs some cleaning and a very light polish in some areas. comes with mounts, bushings, electrical connector.
full

full

full

full

full

Misc. fenders in good condition, use come cleaning and light polish in areas. (Front fender SOLD)
full

full

full

Thanks for looking,
Chris

Everything in pictures is for sale and came off of my 1980 XS650 special that im converting to a street tracker, bike had only 3650miles. All parts are in good working and cosmetic condition with no known damage. Wheel is a little bit dirty when pictures were taken.

Give me a decent offer and well get a deal made. Buyer pays for shipping on all parts.

Will be editing with more pictures, phone is acting up

Front brake with near new pads, (200miles on new Marshall pads-price of pads$18)
Everything from lever down to caliper mount. Lines have been recently flushed with fresh fluid. No bleeding needed. Just install and go.
full

full

full

Front mag 19" wheel with a near new Kenda K761 Dual Sport Rear Tire(price of tire $57) (200miles) it is a rear tire that is mounted in opposite direction for use on front wheel. Comes with good rotor and axle bolt/spacers.
full

full

full

full

Front forks with upper and lower triple trees. New All Balls Racing steering stem taper bearings (bearings $44). Forks straight and true. Could use oil changed.
full

full

full

Headlight good condition, just needs some cleaning and a very light polish in some areas. comes with mounts, bushings, electrical connector.
full

full

full

full

full

Misc. fenders in good condition, use come cleaning and light polish in areas.
full

full

full

full

Thanks for looking,
Chris
Chris how much would you give me the brake and fork setup I'm very interested?

Bump.

Forks are still available $100, last quoted shipping prices at $25 to east coast. They are packed are ready to roll. No pitting or rust on forks!

Head light still available.

Front wheel/tire available.

Rear fender, great condition just needs some very light cleaning

Air box, handlebars, starter, taillight, center stand, mirror.

Thanks,
Chris

Back