Trade - 2-1975 XS 650B for a newer Standard

rwingsfan

Xs 650 Dummy
Reaction score
I have had a small change of heart on these two bikes I have aquired. I would like to see these be used to restore, but I want to do a cafe/tracker thing and hate to chop these up. Anyway I am looking to trade both for a newer standard or special. Must be in good running condition (and if it had a cafe tail I would not mind). Here is the skinny on the B's

Both XsB's one has completely clear Iowa title other has no title. The titled one has some parts missing, carbs, front wheel (i know the pics show one, but will be gone) and other misc stuff, but DOES run. I had it up and running this afternoon and sounded pretty good. The other bike is mostly complete including the groovy sissy bar and luggage rack. Wheels are good, tires not so much. Both tanks are decent on the outside, titled one is lined so inside is good, other one is rusty and has a 1/4 tank of 20 year old fuel, and smeels..well, nasty. Would clean up with Evap-o-rust. Both have pretty good exhaust with the sought after mufflers. They have some surface rust, but look like they would clean up nicely. Guess you would have to send me a PM for any other particulars. Look at the pics and tell me what you think. Oh yeah, the odometers show about 8500 and 3500 miles.

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

Well, wish I could be noble, but have decided to part the bikes so all parts are possibly for sale. PM me your needs. I have PMed all who inquired before. Have had no offers and got one motor running nice so its going to get stripped and built to a slight custom.

That's noble of ya brother.........

What is included in the "mostly complete" b? I'm in texas so I would have to ship. I do have a friend that goes that way 2 times a year (old farm up there) so I may be able to fanagle a pickup if freight is too prohibitive. 200 is right in my budget for a starting point

Back