2013 XS650 Calendar!

Would you want an XS650 calendar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say only babes in full burka. Women showing their ankles and wrists are the down fall of western society. Just stick to T&A and it will be ok.

Although seriously... eye candy is good and all... but a well crafted bike needs no dressing. Putting a dame in this picture would ruin it imo.
kestral.jpg

Who's Bike is this? Any more pics anywhere?

Ordered one myself! Had no idea my bike would make a cover - thanks so much for the praise and support - I love the XS650 Community...

Hugh

There are only around 12 Left! These last two days have been crazy with orders! I thank everyone for the help and support.

We will be making a $100 Donation to Travis and XS650.com for the website and making this such a great community. I know I owe it back for all the knowledge I have gained. Thanks again everyone!

If there are still more people that want them we may have to do a second print run... I will be keeping you updated on the progress and you will an get an email shipping confirmation when they go out. I am going to do my best to get them shipped as fast as possible. May have to pull an all-nighter!

9 now. Be careful how many folks you tell about this. Shit that makes 10 I've ordered just to thank the people who've helped me with this project. And samoran I'm pretty sure I speak for all of us when I say thanks, you've done a fantastic job on this project. Give yourself an A for the day!

Original Post: "I will show the final calendar before it goes to print so you know what you are getting!"

1. See if there is interest
2. Decide on the bikes as a community
3. Show the Calendar before anyone has to pay

Did you not read the post at all?
Hi, have just joined the club. Would be grateful to buy a copy of the calendar, if that's possible.
Thanks, panamera England

Update on the calendars... So here's where we're at.. The calendars are still printing and should be done today. The printer "supposedly" had problems with the file and waited a week before letting me know. I apologize about the delay... I am having the shipping upgraded to overnight Next Day Air so I should have them by Thursday and I will be shipping them out to you the next day. I sincerely apologize but I don't think they will be here before Christmas. I did everything in my power to make this happen. The original plan was around the 1st of the year. Please don't kill me...:( GOOD NEWS there are 12 Months in 2013! and they should still be to your door shortly after the 1st. If anyone is wanting a refund for not having the calendars before Christmas I will glady get you your money back. Sorry again guys.

Shawn

@Panamera - I believe I have sold all that were printed, however if I have a few left over you are first on the list to get one. Goto the link above to order, it should let you place an order if there are calendars left.

Back