1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Featured 2018 Calendar Proofs (PRE-SALE LINK)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by samoran1, Nov 22, 2017.

1. weekendrider

weekendrider Iron Horse cowboy Top Contributor

S.W. MO
    MM I think things have changed since my father walked his 6 miles a day carrying a leather mailbag that must have weighed 40 lbs. by itself.

Mailman and robinc like this.
  2. Mailman

Mailman Hardly a Guru Top Contributor

It’s funny you mentioned that. In the office where I worked, after decades of delivering mail from vehicles, they are going BACK to walking routes, in an effort to reduce fuel costs and vehicular accidents. I got a feeling their work hours are going to go WAY up! :laugh2:

MaxPete likes this.
  3. phaedrus

phaedrus XS650 Enthusiast

4. TwoManyXS1Bs

TwoManyXS1Bs BBQ Hunter Top Contributor

Haha, they better not.
    My 20th century thinkin' would deep-six their product line...

5. Mailman

Mailman Hardly a Guru Top Contributor

Are you saying you're an analog man in a digital age?

TwoManyXS1Bs and MaxPete like this.
  6. TwoManyXS1Bs

TwoManyXS1Bs BBQ Hunter Top Contributor

Worse.
    Flint ignition in a laser world.

Makin' sparks by rubbing girls ...?.... sticks together...

Mailman likes this.
  7. MaxPete

MaxPete Life with Lucille...I suggest, she decides. Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

Dammit - another snort.

TwoManyXS1Bs likes this.
  8. phaedrus

phaedrus XS650 Enthusiast

That's what they're after now- it's you. I'm sure everyone has seen all the XSR700 USA launch videos with the super clean XS1B featured throughout.

Idiot kid should ditch the $600 roll top bag he bought with dad's trust fund money and take the damn desk job so he can maybe learn to do things for his damn self instead of hiring Greg Hageman with even more of those trust fund bucks.

9. Travis

Travis Staff Member XS650.com Supporter

Alright guys, the calendar pre-sale is over (has been for a few days) and the calendars will ship as soon as Shawn receives them from the printer. If you missed the pre-sale, a limited amount of extras were ordered and can still be purchased. But once they're gone, they're gone! It looks like it's going to be another good one to add to the XS650 Calendar collection!

10. MaxPete

MaxPete Life with Lucille...I suggest, she decides. Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

Well, it sure looks like a super effort once again - well done Shawn for the composition and Travis for the logistics!

11. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

Pre-Sale orders have shipped! I have more if you haven't purchased yet. Will ship same day, if purchased before 12:00PM CST.

Attached Files:

12. MaxPete

Cool - I received my shipping notice this morning.

13. FLEA

FLEA XS650 Junkie

damm now the waiting begins , in about 2 weeks the daily post office check will start . by the time i add in my fuel costs my calender will cost me double the purchase price (but worth it)

YamadudeXS650C likes this.
  14. Satch39

Satch39 XS650 Addict

How can we place an order if we missed the presale? I lost track of time and haven’t been on the site in a while.

15. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

Go to the store tab at the top of the screen

16. YamadudeXS650C

YamadudeXS650C Central New York XS650 Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

Shawn,

Received the calendars, and they look great ! Printing accuracy is sharp and the colors pop.
    I'm very pleased to be a part of this endeavor.
    Thanks again for all your and Travis' efforts and attention to detail.

Dude

samoran1 likes this.
  17. Travis

Travis Staff Member XS650.com Supporter

The Calendars shipped last week and many people have already received them. Shawn ordered some extras, so if you missed the pre-sale you still have a chance to get one, but like I said before, once they're gone there won't be any more printed. Get one while you can!

Order here! http://www.xs650.com/pages/store/

18. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

All Pre-Sale orders shipped on the same day(Thursday Dec 21st). I am responding to DM's about where calendars are and the past couple I've tracked are out today. Please wait to send a message about tracking info, they should arrive today or tomorrow latest. Keep in mind the post offices were not open yesterday for Christmas.

19. wannabridin

wannabridin XS650 Junkie

Just ordered 2! One for me and one for a co-worker with an all original '69 XS in his garage awaiting a restore. Can't wait!!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    samoran1 and Travis like this.
  20. cycleranger

cycleranger Generally Ok.

I achieved calendars today they look even better in person!
    Really, nice!
    Get one while you can! :)

YamadudeXS650C and samoran1 like this.