2019 Vintage Yamaha Rally

I just called the Iron Horse. They have the #200 Semi-Private Cabin available for $89.95. Twin beds so 2 people and split the cost if you are interested in coming. They also have four (4) of the 110v hookup Tent camping sites available if you want to camp. If RV is more your style they have one (1) RV Hookup site available for next weekend. Contact Iron Horse at (828) 479-3864 if you want to reserve a spot for next weekend.
wink.gif

I usually stay in one of those semi private cabin rooms..they share a bathroom but they are quite comfortable...If i wasnt budget challenged this year a cabin creekside room is my preferred accomodations...This year I'm in the Bunkhouse..but it works..
Crikey we're getting close and my excitement is palipatable.....:heart::heart::heart:

Well, today I sold the Queen. If all goes as planned delivery will be in Stecoah next weekend, see ya there.
john

Well dayum..thats gonna be TWO bikes being sold online via this forum and delivered to the VYR for pickup..that gotta be a FIRST!!!

Last edited:
Back