Make Offer - 72' XS2 Parts

Shorty

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
72' XS2 Parts... Now FREE

Most of these parts arent in the best shape. This bike spent its whole life outside and in rough shape...Atleast I dont feel guilty cutting it up :)

All parts are now FREE, I can ship UPS through my work...buyer pays shipping! Anything else feel free to ask

First is the complete front end... Forks were seized, spray painted and rusty. I have complete front disc wheel with rotor, ribbed tire still holds air. I have upper and lower triples. No stem in the lower (using it for my swap) and the bottom of the lower was has some grinding on it. Also have the handlebars with black spray paint on them and a front fender. Fender is solid but needs some TLC

6829A54B-orig_zpsaf6d536f.jpg

Upper triple is the one Im getting rid of

A9D48A54-orig_zpsa6901454.jpg

7CE814D1-orig_zps0540331d.jpg

F7C3B7C9-orig_zps54359210.jpg

FC6E6361-orig_zps12cfbb1a.jpg

Also have the rear swing arm, rear fender (Rough Shape) and rear shocks

5E74F129-orig_zps55034760.jpg

Probably some more stuff laying around. Figured Id see if anyone needed anything before I take it on my next scrap run :wtf:

Last edited:
Will get shipping quotes for everyone that pm'd me on Monday...my grandmother passed so I've been tied up

PM sent on front wheel and brake stuff.

Sorry for the loss of your Grandmother.

Does the frame still have a title?
I'm after a titled frame for a XS2 I have sitting in Gaithersburg MD.

The following parts are all sold and shipping Monday... front fender and hardware, front wheel, chain guard and rear fender stay. Parts still available if anyone needs them. The entire frame is not available, that is what I'm building. No engine parts are available until I figure out what all I need for my build. Thanks!