75 build

Not a very big update but I got a new tank for it, and have been talking to a few friends from the dmv to try and figure out the best way to get the title

Posted via Mobile

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-23-21-12-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-23-21-12-29.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 138
Elozano... did you get rid of the stock tank? any interest in parting with it if you still have it?

The pics are very good and fun to watch ! I am so jealous of that shop mine is more of a snowed in lawnmower shed ! Ironic how that bar stool by the Pepsi machine is in line as if begging to be welded right on that frame .. Enjoy

You can use a dual output coil with the stock points. Run power to the coil, run a wire from the other side of the coil to both sets of points. On a dual output coil you can hook hot and ground to either primary side connection.
The stock condenser pack has two wires coming out of it. Both of these wires are the positive side, The body of the condenser pack is the ground side. There are two condensers in the pack. Use just one.
If your stock coils test ok then use them for now. You can change them out later.
Leo

You can use a dual output coil with the stock points. Run power to the coil, run a wire from the other side of the coil to both sets of points. On a dual output coil you can hook hot and ground to either primary side connection.
The stock condenser pack has two wires coming out of it. Both of these wires are the positive side, The body of the condenser pack is the ground side. There are two condensers in the pack. Use just one.
If your stock coils test ok then use them for now. You can change them out later.
Leo

The pics are very good and fun to watch ! I am so jealous of that shop mine is more of a snowed in lawnmower shed ! Ironic how that bar stool by the Pepsi machine is in line as if begging to be welded right on that frame .. Enjoy
thank you! I'm having fun with it, haha well at least you have the shed! my brother was trying to build a bike in his 2nd story apartment once. I never even noticed the seat! Maybe I should just weld it up and call it a day...

Leo
thank you Leo I really appreciate your help!

Back