Make Offer - 81 XS650 Stock Parts - Great Shape

VENMUS

Fabricator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I am going to try to help out the XS community as I can here, and for starters I have many many stock parts that are in great shape available for sale. I have more than listed, so don't just window shop by looking at the photos!

Stock 81 Special seat in amazing shape! It's dusty, but not torn or ripped and is very solid:
IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

Stock headlight and bulb, great shape:
IMG_0325.jpg

Rear bracket and taillight assembly piece, not bent, good condition:
IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

Rear shocks/springs in surprisingly good condition, barely starting to rust, really nice:
IMG_0330.jpg

Swingarm and pivot shaft (not pictured) straight and very good shape:
IMG_0331.jpg

I also have much more that I didn't take photos of, including but not limited to:
-Complete wiring harness and all quick-disconnect plugs intact
-Ignition unit (the little black box, found under the battery box. The black plastic was cracked upon removal, but the electrical portion is untouched)
-Handlebar switch controls both sides
-Stock handlebars, chrome is great
-Stock tank, black, missing one 'Yamaha' badge (right side) great shape, including cap. Inside has very little rust, I wouldn't hesitate to use it as is, but it may be Kreemed if wanted
-Left side mirror, rectangular shape, good condition
-If I didn't list something you're looking for I may have it, just ASK!

I am located in northwest Iowa and can offer more pictures upon request. Shipping is on the buyer, but I WILL try to work with you on it. I am a stand up seller, so I only want stand up buyers. Make a respectable offer and it's yours.

Thank you,
Logan

Last edited:
Bump... Lots of great stuff in here folks. And it's all getting cleaned up properly as we speak, looking better than ever! Just make an offer.

Logan

Am interested in the front fender and guage cluster, can't see chrome cover on speedo.
Is it in good shape?
I have no idea what used parts are worth, if you let me know what you need for them plus shipping to Canada we can make a deal.
Wayner

Wayner - PM sent.

Chrome cleans up nice doesn't it? :D

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

Cheers,
Logan

can you get me a pic of the left side hand controlls (the one with the indicator switch). My bike didnt come with that switch and ive never seen the factory one. Im interested in buying one for my build if they arent rediculous looking.Thanks

Luke

I can get a photo tonight, around 8pm my time. If anyone else needs pics of anything else just ask. Thanks.

Pending sale on: Front fender, headlight assembly, gauge assembly.

Here's some photo's for you guys. If you've PM'ed me about something and asked for additional photos, I'm going to post them here. If you still want more just let me know!

Headlight chrome (tachometer side has 3 little dents, speedo side is great):
053efaf7.jpg

Headlight wiring and quik-connect plugs:
1c7198a5.jpg

Left side handlebar switch buttons close up: (I think it's going to show it upside down)
c0b82828.jpg

Left side handlebar switches overall pic:
226f7367.jpg

Right side handlebar switches:
fc9641f6.jpg

Thank you!
Logan

Slight bump, along with current update.

Speedo/tach drive cables are sold. (I don't believe they were listed in the OP)

Rear fender is no longer for sale as it will be used in my build. Front fender and gauges are sold.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Take 'er to the top, boys! I really don't want these parts gather dust when I know someone could use em.

Make an offer, even if it's not much I'll always consider them! :bike:

Cheers,
Logan

Back