Another dreadful day in Arizona

Mailman

Hardly a Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
How DO we bear it?! :D
IMG_4148.JPG

Last edited:
Damn RG! I never realized hockey was so entertaining!
Wow that view is spectacular! Ok you win, 99% of my riding is city commuting. My view is more like this
image.jpeg

Yeah, it's rought here in Tucson with our hi temps in the mid to upper 70's. Supposed to be in the 80's next week.

Getting out of work at noon with perfect riding weather, I took the short detour up South Mountain. A few miles of 15mph twisties with a panoramic view of the valley at the top.
IMG_20170203_130437301_HDR.jpg

Hey, nice Daniel! And a nice photo too.
Enjoy this while you can. I've been riding every day.

I get a bit jealous of those of you who can nearly ride year round.

It was -8 Celsius here yesterday and I saw a guy out on his crotch rocket.

He looked damn cold.

I actually just had a cop gimme a bump cuz my truck and many others couldnt climb the grade covered in wet ice ! Dark, cold, ICE.. and no hockey girls to be found.. Mt.Hood forest roads are months away from that motorcycle heaven they become.. RT

Truth be told, I am of the Northeast coast and miss winter dearly. Riding is something I started as a climatic consolation and a reason to enjoy living in the desert. It works, but I'd take a true autumn/winter/spring and be happy to give up the bike.

Well, I'd have to think on it a bit.

I always tell people from cold climates that our summers are like your winters. During the scorching hot summer here , people stay inside. Everywhere you go all you hear is the roar of a million air condoning units running full blast! Haha

It does get hotter in Southern Nevada than here.

Both days? :)
I don't want my american friends thinking Canada is frozen over all winter. Here are some temperatures forecast for the next 4 days. I heard something about a blizzard down in Maine. Sunny here in Calgary.
Calgary
Tomorrow............ 52 F
Wed ..................... 50 F
Thur ..................... 45 F
Fri ......................... 41 F

Maine
Tomorrow ..............26 F
Wed ........................33 F
Thur ........................28 F
Fri ...........................29 F

Back