another mikes rant

FLEA, it's still going the same distance. You can't just stick a stamp on a letter and mail it to Australia from the US. How much stuff have you shipped or had shipped to you? I have shipped to over a dozen countries and unless it's Europe, nothing else has been cheap, Australia was the most expensive place I have ever shipped to by a large margin.

International packages do not get to use Flat Rate USPS boxes, unless they have International Flat Rate boxes I have not seen.
have had thousands of $ in parts sent from the states/England and Europe over the years and have found mikes are by far the dearest for shipping for small items,most probably due to a min order system. idnt want to start up any arguments about mikes but was just stating a fact that shits a lot of Australians and kiwis off because unless we make a large order we are paying a lot of money for small items which unluckily we cant get locally :banghead: anyway iv had my say and hopefully mikes may read this (they have had a 10% off for oz and nz for this month only so maybe its getting through to them)

Back