another xs followed me home ... '75 xs ,what to do

flthead

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
:umm: picked this '75 up for under 3 beans ,thinking a stripped down swing arm bike , anythoughts.. ideas ?? will be looking for parts to build it . probably won't get around to doing anything with it till fall . so anyone have some extra parts , i'll be getting a list together over this weekend . after getting my '78 hardtail done except for paint , figured another xs won't hurt :bike:

Attachments

• 45 case 002.jpg
    45 case 002.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 45 case 003.jpg
    45 case 003.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 45 case 007.jpg
    45 case 007.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 126
i've got a bunch of 'ol harleys i restored before every part was worth a ton of $, got into these 'cause there cheap fun .... tired of pullin my hair out restoring the hd's:yikes: ,an tired of the $$ they want for parts for 'em.

Nope, nope...you've exceaded your yearly limit...I'll be by to get you back into limits ... LOL...:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

uhm, rat bike .. kinda have one in my '34 vfd harley . chop it , have a 78 xs hardtail . to many bikes ? this '75 brings it to .... over 10 . really need to go to a rehab of some sorts for bikers .. or hoarders .. or guys looking to have to much fun :bike:

Back