Any metric bike clubs in Colorado?

i am looking for a cafe shop i found it on craigslist a day ago today the add expired. they are located in boulder and moved from johnstown or something like that here in co. i was looking to pick their brain on a few things. they do cafe racers and older bikes. i knew i should have saved that info

if you riders know of any good cafe style shops let me know thanks

I have a shop.. Mostly paint and general bike builds but feel free to shoot me a call/text or just come drink beer I can try to answer your questions 9704054579. Antonio

Last edited:
I have a shop.. Mostly paint and general bike builds but feel free to shoot me a call/text or just come drink beer I can try to answer your questions 9704054579. Antonio

The shop posted cafe pics and that they do all kinds of of work.

I am not really looking for much help i am working in sorting out some wiring in the head light that seems to be wrong. I need to attach my carbon fiber rear cafe section. I need to get tail lights on and build a better license plate bracket.

What i wanted to do is get some ideas for some side covers i have the stock covers they are an eye soar with my carbon fiber cafe kit.

I am open to all kinds of ideas. I was even considering finding some unique engine parts and milling them to work as side covers.

Back