Anyone from Indiana

espi118

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey, new to the forum, in the process of finding my first xs650 project. Just wondering if there was anyone else on here that is close to me. From Fort Wayne, Indiana. Hoping to find some contacts to help me find a bike and maybe some fellow xs650 lovers to talk bikes with.

I am from Bedford Indiana . 70 miles south of Indy . You have a great shop in Indy Ardcore choppers . Jeff form Greenwwod who builds killer motors he is a hill climber uses the 650 motor for it . You in good area .

Good to hear from you guys. Posted a wanted ad on craigslist and had 2 guys contact me. Going to look at a complete bike this week and some parts from another guy on the weekend. Hopefully ill get back on here with an update about a new bike! Lets hope!!

what sorts of a project are you looking for? Do you know of Get Wet up there? I used to work up there off and on.

Going to build a bobber. Have been looking at triumphs for a while now and decided that for my first build ill do a xs. That way I can learn what not to do when I have a good amount of money invested in a nice triumph. Had the guy send me pics of the whole bike and we have made a deal so that I can pay for it over the next couple weeks. So in 3 weeks I will have my first project! Can't f***in wait!! Going to start a build thread when I do get it because I will have a million and 1 questions that I hope all u guys will be able to help out with, I have a lot of confidence that will be the case.

Ya I have heard of GetWet, skateboard shop right?

Can't wait to start my build!

Back