Anyone heard from Ardcore??

tbird

Newb
Reaction score
Hello, i have been lurking around the site for awhile now, recently purchased an 80 XS650 and was excited to start my build. Proceeded to order an Ardtail(even with the known long wait times). its been on order, for quite some time, have emailed twice and most recently sent a PM, no response...:shrug: any ideas, help?

thanks in advance, this site is HUGE source of knowledge and info:thumbsup:

just from reading other threads, it seems generally people are quoted 2-4 weeks and actual delivery times end up to be 10-12 weeks and they usually dont keep you updated/answer their phones during this time. the good news is that it seems like everybody always ends up with their hardtail, it just takes 3 months. i was really really close to ordering one, but i just couldnt let the whole schedule of my build be determined by a 3 month wait time on the most critical part. if their fabrication times were accurate i would have ordered it for sure, too bad.

just from reading other threads, it seems generally people are quoted 2-4 weeks and actual delivery times end up to be 10-12 weeks and they usually dont keep you updated/answer their phones during this time. the good news is that it seems like everybody always ends up with their hardtail, it just takes 3 months. i was really really close to ordering one, but i just couldnt let the whole schedule of my build be determined by a 3 month wait time on the most critical part. if their fabrication times were accurate i would have ordered it for sure, too bad.

ya, thats my hope, i am right in the 10 week window, so my fingers are crossed every night on my drive home:D i am following your build and your quote is ringing in my ears
"I really really wanted to go with an Ardtail, but sketchy service and delivery drove me to just build my own":doh: but alas i dont have the resources to build my own:(

fred-ya i sent them money, and i was/am set on their version of the hardtail, kickin myself a little now. the silver lining is that from what i have read, once others have received them, the fit/finish is really nice(it better be for the wait time:doh:)

ya, thats my hope, i am right in the 10 week window, so my fingers are crossed every night on my drive home:D i am following your build and your quote is ringing in my ears
"I really really wanted to go with an Ardtail, but sketchy service and delivery drove me to just build my own":doh: but alas i dont have the resources to build my own:(

haha yea, it's quite true though. I'm sure it will all work out, it just sucks to have to wait that long.

I've been emailing them to try and order, but no joy, who else sells a similar set up?

I don't think I've seen anything similar to theirs from anther company, otherwise I would have probably ordered it.

I've been emailing them to try and order, but no joy, who else sells a similar set up?

like fox said, i havnt seen anything like their design. funny thing, i had some initial questions and i got a response pretty quick(which gave me hope on the order), and of course when i paid:laugh:

like fox said, i havnt seen anything like their design. funny thing, i had some initial questions and i got a response pretty quick(which gave me hope on the order), and of course when i paid:laugh:

Same thing with me, except I never actually placed my order.

I've just pulled the trigger and ordered 1,
I have the TCBros hardtail fitted but it's the ardtail I really wanted, so will see how long it takes

Last edited:
I think VOODO is still making complete frames and hard tails and of course TC BROTHERS are just a phone call away. I like using either TRAVIS or TC BROTHER universal hard tail kit because you can make it the way you want and just not like every other bike. Ardcore is nice because it attaches at backbone . I never used one like that on a XS650 build or other builds because I like to make my own backbone but I did do a SPORTSTER like that and was very easy to setup.
I would keep calling and emailing they could just be super busy.
:thumbsup:Keep Choppin

Back