anyone in western Washington?

angus67

Welder's penetrate deeper!!
Reaction score
Just thought i'de ask. Need a buddy for some get-up-n-go.
trying to finish. Kinda burnt.

There are several of us around...how far is Shelton from Mt. Vernon or Bellingham? The real question is this: do you have a beer 'fridge in your work area? (Yes, as a matter of fact I do......) :thumbsup:

Anyone else in Western Washington?

I dont have a fridge... I have a upright freezer because alcohol don't freeze!!!!
and my kitchen fridge is 4 feet from g door.
shelton is ... well, if you find tacoma ona map, look straight west, just short of the olympics, south of belfair. Its christmas tree towne. I think clinton got one of the white house trees here.

There are several of us around...how far is Shelton from Mt. Vernon or Bellingham? The real question is this: do you have a beer 'fridge in your work area? (Yes, as a matter of fact I do......) :thumbsup:

Anyone else in Western Washington?

I'm just over the border from Sumas, Wa. I spend lots of time riding in NW Wa... the
roads are fantastic.

Gee, Guys,

Maybe we should think about a Rainy NW Washington/Lower Mainland meet-up sometime...?

I'm picturing salmon, oysters on a BBQ and beer.....:thumbsup:

Thoughts?

Rain, whats that? You guys know that the swap meet in South Delta is on the 18th. Always good, rain or shine.

what swapmeet of coarse you guys know im not done with my 650. i'de have to ride my marauder.

Hi Guys,

There is also a swap-meet in downtown Mount Vernon at the fair-grounds on Saturday 4/17 beginning at (I think) 8:00am. (Maybe 9:00--I gave away my handout) I have a riding group meet-up that afternoon, but I am going to be at the swap-meet also, hunting bits for the XS, and my latest BMW, an R80/7.

Anyone interested in going?

I am in Bellingham, have a long distance sail boat race on the 17th. Really wanted to go to that swap-meet. 79-special, finished two year rebuild a couple of months ago. Riding when not raining, I don't mind getting wet, hate the cleanup.

Waldo

i hope ill be done by spring. still need to install tapered head bearings, place to put me feet, and rear brake.
close, but so far.
ide love to check out your shop, billy.

I am in Bellevue. I am a XS newbee. I have done quite a bit of maintenance on my XS trying to make it ride worthy, then will start on the cosmetics.

Hi Guys,

So....how do we do this? Begin with a meet-up? If so, where? We stretch from the Lower Mainland and Victoria to Vancouver, Washington--around 300 miles. So how about meeting in the middle? Roughly, anyway.

Actually, looking at a map, Shelton is just about half-way between Vancouver and....well....Vancouver. I've camped with the W.O.M.E.N. group I ride with over at Belfair at the State Park there, and it's a beautiful place.

There must be some cool pubs or restaurants in that area that would accommodate somewhere between six and ten riders (or drivers, depending on the weather). If one of the guys who live there could find a spot, we might start working on a date that would work for everyone. It might be fun to take a car, and just sorta throw in whatever parts are left over in the garage or shed, and trade around....? Actually, right now I'm building the engine for Jaelith my sidecar bike, so I might be on my Beemer Airhead, but so what? It's the meet-up that is important.

So that's as far as I've gotten with thinking about this. Ideas? Suggestions? Offers of dark beer? :thumbsup:

I think a get together would be cool. We are stretched out so finding a happy middle would be cool. Just let me know when and count me in.... I'll be driving since the 650 is still in pieces.

the trade thing sounds awesome. like our own swap meet.
belfaie state park is nice. I go there alot and camp with my pops to get away from the wemens.
Hooligan.... you were moving along so good, what happened? life?

Back