Aqua blasting?

Sent my top end to Jeff Gibson at bikes a lot vaporblasting in Oregon. Parts turned out super clean. Turn around time was about a week plus a week in transit. He hits it three time with a grit-water-detergent combo. Well worth the money.

I actually found his website but he states pretty clearly he won't work on Japanese engines. I'm guessing he has changed his mind? Lots of really nice photos of his work on the site too, was bummed to see his stipulations.

I would be interested in sending him my engine parts, if you don't mind, can you please post his response?

His reply was friendly and prompt, said he would gladly blast a Yamaha twin. I am currently getting my parts all cleaned up and boxed to send out to him while my crank/cam are being rephased. I really need to start a build thread soon.

Cool! thanks for sharing, I will be sending him my engine parts. I appreciate you sharing the info

No sweat. I should have all of my stuff out to him by monday or tuesday and will have a ton of pictures in my build thread once I get that started up.

Back