Back oredr at Mike's, XS650 Direct

MacMcMacmac

Failed Hedonist.
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Having a hard time finding head pipes locally. Prefer OEM, but it ain't happing via the classifieds. Decided to order some new ones, yet both the chromed steel and stainless sets or out of stock as XS650 Direct. How does this work? Do you pay your money and wait until they get enough orders to justify a shipment, or do they come in in a regular shipment? I'd be leery of paying for something I had to wait to come from the far east. I need a set to mount up the near perfect set of Dunstall style pipes I found locally for $30. Really want to ditch the 2-1 and blatty reverse cone megaphone. I strongly prefer a symmetric set of pipes.

Would you be interested in trading your 2-1 for a stock set? I have a set off my 78 special. Mufflers are toast as PO knocked out the stock baffling but head pipes are still runnable. PM me if you are interested.

Having a hard time finding head pipes locally. - - - I need a set to mount up the near perfect set of Dunstall style pipes I found locally for $30. Really want to ditch the 2-1 and blatty reverse cone megaphone. I strongly prefer a symmetric set of pipes.

Hi Mac,
I have a pair of stock headers that have been sawn off where the double wall transitions.
You'd have to do the ol' adapter trick to put your Dunstalls on them.
Chrome's not perfect but salvageable with enough Solvol-Autosol.
I'm thinking $50+ postage? PM me if you are interested.

Back