Bobber wanted for commission in UK

kimmea

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am based in North East Scotland and am looking for someone to commission me an XS650 bobber.
Is there anyone in here from UK who can recommend anyone ...or even have one they are thinking of selling .!

Thanks in advance
Mike

Hi Paul
Ive had a few bobbers but just dont have the time to build my own on at the min :-(
I just read you build thread before I added my post ....very nice bike

Hi,

Yep - I know the feeling ;)

Thanks - we are getting there!

Your best bet would be to buy one, if you can find what you're looking for. At least that way someone else has put all the money and effort in - Just have to be careful in picking a good one

Stick a reques tin the classifieds on this forum - you might be lucky

I assume you're Aberdeen way?

Paul

I'm in the U.S. but I am selling mine,I haven't been able to ride it in a couple years.You can find my add in classifieds or check video on you tube,search whitemountaincustoms

I'm in the U.S. but I am selling mine,I haven't been able to ride it in a couple years.You can find my add in classifieds or check video on you tube,search whitemountaincustoms
Hi Conrad,
it's one thing if you are too busy to go riding but if it's that you can't hold the bike upright at red lights and stop signs these days, hang a sidecar on it.
A sidecar has kept me riding for the last few years, you can load 12 dozen beer in one with the tonneau down and they are a great chick magnet.

image.png
have a look at Fenland Choppers in Lincolnshire.this is one of theirs.

Hi,

Yep - I know the feeling ;)

Thanks - we are getting there!

Your best bet would be to buy one, if you can find what you're looking for. At least that way someone else has put all the money and effort in - Just have to be careful in picking a good one

Stick a reques tin the classifieds on this forum - you might be lucky

I assume you're Aberdeen way?

Paul
Yeah Aberdeen(shire)

Back