Brart style pictures needed

Here is a picture of a Brat style XS in Japan... nicked from another site... I know littlle else about the bike... Looks nice though. He stole all my good ideas to my up comming build! :D

click

"You cut-off the two mid cross tubes on the frame, under the seat? How do you like it? Did it make a difference on the ride? Stiffness? It's something I have in mind for my winter build, it's beautiful man!"

It's one solid pan now. Shocks, and I use that term lightly are dialed all the way up to keep the tire out of the fender. So basically after 50-60 miles my rear is hurting from the hard pan and the vibration. It's okay though because by then I need gas because my tank won't even hold two gallons!

Nice bikes guys,
I'll have to agree, many Japanees bike builders do a really amazing job.
Their builds really flow and have a very clean look to them.
Keep the pictures comming.

I envy your wheel covers Slither302.... lol

Yea I know Mooneyes has them but they are on the high end.... and pizza pans look "Cheesy".... in case of emergency only... and that guy had webed mags so yea anything is better that that....LOL.

Turn some yourself. Take the pizza pan, cut the tims off, beat it into a dome shape
And then put it on. Get a favricator to make you some.

Or buy from mooneyes.

My girlfriend used to work with that guy. He recently took a spill when he took the bike out for a ride after working on it and forgot he had disconnected the brakes. Oops.

I know another guy who was inspired by his recycled/found object solutions and is building the pizza-pan moons.

I'm calling it early: Deep Dish Style.

got some old hub caps comming in the mail soon.... hope they will work out if not they will make cool wall art in the shop and I'll be calling mooneyes with my hat in my hand. I think 100 bucks is more than enough and they run for like 155 I think. After all its just a cool pizza pan....LOL

54 Pontiac.... one with red and other white... they are for 15" rims so I am anxiouse to see how they match the mag.... saw onther guild o here where the guy used Cadilac rims same era... they are 16".... I did't know better when I got the Pontiac caps.
This should be easier for you Yanks to figure out anyway....LOL.

I'll probably end up getting the mooneye ones at the end.... or run a 19" mag in the rear too.

Nice! That would look rad. Let me know if you can those to work. I was considering mooneyes as well and look simple enough to adapt to the mags. 19s out back would look pretty sweet as well. Let me know if you find a cheap conversion kit. I was considering omars kit

Back