Brat???

Dusty

Dusty
Reaction score
Got the engine in today. Maybe a couple more weeks.and I'll be done?? DSC01110.JPG

Attachments

• DSC01111.JPG
    DSC01111.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 164
The swing arm,and tear fender are stock, the front fender is an aftermarket harley fender. I cut the frame,and layed the rear shocks forward to lower the bike,it makes the swing arm look longer.

It is an after market Fender very similar to a softail custom front fender. I made the side brackets,they bolt into the holes in the fork legs,and then bolt to the fender. I'd send ya a picture but I sold the bike last year! Good luck.

It is an after market Fender very similar to a softail custom front fender. I made the side brackets,they bolt into the holes in the fork legs,and then bolt to the fender. I'd send ya a picture but I sold the bike last year! Good luck.

Perfect. What you did is what I figured. Thanks in advance for the pictures

As I recall,I had to make my own holes in the fender,and I used very small stainless socket head,buttonhead screws. It looked better with the round heads.

Upon further reflection,I believe I used the stock xs fender brackets?? As I recall,I cut the bracket out,and cut it into two pieces?

Back